The UK Camera Club Ltd Extended Warranty Guarantee
Our own comprehensive extended warranty guarantee for a selected range of professional products.
As a company that looks after the needs of photographers, we want you to feel confident that the equipment that you’re buying is covered in the unlikely event of faults or defects. That’s why we’re adding an extra year of cover to a range of professional-level equipment. UK Camera Club Ltd will pick up the repair bill for problems that arise, due to any manufacturing fault, for 24 months after the purchase date for selected items.
How the Warranty works
- When you purchase your item, we will send you an email with your extended warranty certificate, Keep this safe.
- Should a fault arise, ring us giving us your special warranty number on your certificate
- Firstly, we will go through some simple diagnostics to see if we can help you solve the problem.
- If you require a repair, we will arrange for a pick-up of the item free of charge.
- We will repair any covered fault that arises, free of charge, including parts and labour.
- The repair will only be carried out by either a Canon, Nikon or Sony UK authorised service centre.
- We will provide a free estimate of any repairs which are not covered by The Warranty.
- Once the repair is completed, we will arrange for delivery of the item back to the Customer, free of charge usually within 7 working days.
What are the Terms of the Warranty?
- Warranty will cover the period between 1 day and 730 days after the delivery of your covered equipment.
- The Warranty is limited and non-transferable.
- The Warranty covers parts and labour costs in relation to the repair of any fault which occurred during normal usage of the item (subject to the exclusions set out below). We reserve the right to repair, replace or refund goods under this warranty.
Which products are not covered by the extended Warranty?
The extended warranty only covers Cameras and Lenses