The UK Camera Club Ltd Extended Warranty Guarantee
Our own comprehensive extended warranty guarantee for a selected range of professional products.
As a company that looks after the needs of photographers, we want you to feel confident that the equipment that you’re buying is covered in the unlikely event of faults or defects. That’s why we’re adding an extra year of cover to a range of professional-level equipment. UK Camera Club Ltd will pick up the repair bill for problems that arise, due to any manufacturing fault, for 24 months after the purchase date for selected items.
How the Warranty works
When you purchase your item, we will send you an email with your extended warranty certificate. Should a fault arise, ring or email us and dictate your special warranty number on your certificate.
- We will first go through some simple diagnostics to see if we can help you solve the problem through user troubleshooting.
- If you require a repair, we will arrange for a pick-up of the item free of charge. If you post the items to us, we can refund you for up to £10 of the delivery cost should you provide us with a genuine receipt.
- We will repair any manufacturing fault that arises, free of charge, including parts and labour.
- The repair will only be carried out by either a Canon, Nikon or Sony UK authorised service centre.
- We will provide a free estimate of any repairs which are not covered by The Warranty.
- Once the repair is completed, we will arrange for delivery of the item back to the Customer, free of charge, usually within 7 working days.
What are the Terms of the Warranty?
- Warranty will cover the period between 1 day and 730 days after the delivery of your covered equipment.
- The Warranty is limited and non-transferable, valid only to the original purchaser or gift recipient.
- The Warranty covers parts and labour costs in relation to the repair of any manufacturing fault which occurred during normal usage of the item (subject to the exclusions set out below). We reserve the right to repair, replace or refund goods under this warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear such as scratches, etc.
- The Warranty does not apply to defects due to abuse, mishandling, repair by a non-authorized agent, unsuitable storage, transport damage, sand damage, liquid damage, fungus damage, impact damage, or tampering.
- This Warranty does not apply to defects that have developed due to the use of accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices that do not conform to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- This Warranty does not cover cameras or lenses that have been serviced or modified by anyone other than authorized manufacturer’s Service Agents.
Which products are not covered by the extended Warranty?
The extended warranty only covers Cameras and Lenses from Canon, Nikon and Sony.